Blue

|
Pinterest projects. There's a bazillion ideas but how many do we actually do? This is one I can't wait to do!

I've been looking for ways to make my home more inviting. I want friends and family to feel at home when they visit. Last week I painted this sign for my front porch. My mission this week is to have a colorful front door. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue. There are so many beautiful colors. Do a search on Pinterest. You'll fall in love. My love....BLUE. I want a blue front door.


Blue is welcoming, calming and peaceful. I searched Pinterest for the perfect color. And this is what I found!

Source: http://www.maverickpaintingsandiego.com/painting-photos/exteriors/

Source: Pinterest.com (no link)

Source: Pinterest.com (no link)
This color is similar to the paint in my office. And I just might have enough paint left in the can for the front door. So excited! By the end of the week my door will be an new hue...BLUE!!

Stay tuned for before and afters.

What color is your front door?

0 comments: