Bacon Cheeseburger Salad

|

I've been cutting back on carbs since I had my last baby. I'm down to the weight I was at our wedding, which I'm super excited about. Yay! But I'm still trying to lose this stubborn mommy pooch. Carbs tend to make you store fat around the mid-section, so I'm getting creative in the kitchen. This is my new favorite salad. All the richness of a juicy bacon cheeseburger, without the bun. Whether you are trying to lose weight or not you will love this salad.

Bacon Cheeseburger Salad
Super easy salad to put together with ingredients you probably already keep in the house.

Lettuce, tomato, pickles, tomato, avocado, ground beef, jack cheese,ketchup, mayo and  pickle juice.
   Almost forgot the most important part ;) in my picture above.

Almost forgot the bacon.


I do not like raw onions, so I didn't put them on my salad (eventhough it is on the recipe). My hubby is an onion lover. :( eew! I don't like the after taste. However, I do love cooked onions. If you dislike raw onions like i do, fried onions on this salad would be an awesome addition.

Enjoy!!

0 comments: