Pinterest Project and Potty Training and Parenting

|

Good Morning. After a few short minutes on Pinterest this morning I found something I had to do. A quick and easy project and a place to store my quilting notions that I use often.

This is what I made.

Mason Jar Pin Cushion
Here's the tutorial I found pinned on Pinterest. It's from Crazy Wonderful a super cute blog. Hope you get time to be creative today too.

In other news, I'm giving another go at potty training Belle. It's 9:00 a.m. and she's been dry all morning. It's still early, I know, but she's sat on the pot three times already. Such a big girl! Hopefully in the next month or two we'll be done with diapers! Forever! Bwahahaha! I can't wait.


Big Girl in Little Mermaid Undies
I'm also working on filling up--spiritually and physically. Spiritually by getting some Worship and Word in every day. Even if it is only a few minutes a day. It's hard to parent when my tank is empty. Do you ever get that feeling that you have nothing left to give? You're short on patience and feel empty? A little time in worship helps me get out of that place. Today, I'm listening to Let Your Healing Flow, Live Worship- Daniel Brymer & Friends.

And physically with good foods and lots of water. Recently I realized that I can be a rollercoaster mom (with wild up and down emotions) when I'm eating lots of carbs. I don't want sugar and serotonin spikes to affect my parenting. So I'm trying to keep the carbs down to get back into balance.

Getting my fill spiritually and physically makes for a happy mama & happy kids! (Every little effort helps.)
That's all for now. The sun is shining! Enjoy the day!

0 comments: