Things I've Made

|
There's nothing better than being thrifty and getting creative. Making something new from old items, sewing and doing crafts are my favorite hobbies (besides cooking, which will always be my number 1). Here's a few things I've made in the last year or two.

Hand Painted Wood Sign
I painted this sign for a beautiful couple getting married last December. 


Chair Redo- Before
$5 Chair from Goodwill
Chair Redo- After
Recovered with a thrifted pillow sham that I cut and stapled to the seat.




Yarn Monogram
Super simple- cardboard wrapped with yarn.

Felt Hockey Skate Ornament
Felt Heart Ornament

Sweater to Handbag. Thrift store sweater that just didn't fit right, sewn into a cute handbag.

Quilt for my adorable little nephew.

JOY- Hand Painted Barn Wood Sign
Barnwood Welcome Sign/Shelf/Coat Hanger
I love these antique doorknobs that I found at the Junk Bonanza. 

Laundry Room Re-do. Organized everything and added a small shelf above the washer and dryer.

Small laundry baskets so each child can carry their own upstairs. Made yarn letters for "wash/dry"...still need to make letters to say "fold" for above the baskets.

Lockers for Mudroom Closet.
Six 4 ft 1x12's with a 10ft 1x12 cut in half and screwed to the top and bottom. Paint, add hooks and baskets. Simple  lockers and no more hanging coats for me!!
Pin the Heart on the Grinch
Advent Calendar
First quilt I ever made for my youngest daughter.
I used the Yellow Brick Road pattern from Atkinson Designs.
I know there's more. Can't find the pics right now so I'll add more later. Now I'm headed back to Pinterest to find some more ideas.

0 comments: